Our Vision and Core Values
To be an African market recognized provider in the provision of innovative learning solutions
MFUWO Consulting (Pty) Ltd provides the highest quality business training, development delivery at very competitive prices, creating growth, valuable knowledge exchange & sustainable results.
MFUWO is a newly organic and a proudly African innovative learning solutions company founded in 2012. The company operates in the knowledge economy space, specializing particularly in General Management; Projects Management; Customer Service and other related business talent development programmes. Founded in Pretoria, South Africa, with our strategic alliance nationally and internationally, MFUWO has a dedicated and astute team with over 100 years collective local and international experience and has adequate capacity to serve clients within the African market.
Aspired global people management and development business partner.
Team up; Brilliance; Excellence; Customer service; Integrity.
Managed Transformation Solutions:
- Diversity & Inclusion deep dive interventions
- Managed Transformations Services: BBBEE: Ownership; Management Control-Employment Equity; Skills Development; Enterprise & Supplier Development and Socio-Economic Development.
Ownership; Management Control-Employment Equity; Skills Development; Enterprise & Supplier Development and Socio-Economic Development.
Managed HR Solutions:
- HR Information System for your all-in-one solution to help your business manage recruiting & hiring, payroll, employee onboarding, performance management, training, benefits administration and reporting.
- HR Services – HR Strategy & Plan; HR Policies; Procedures & Processes; and general HR Administration. HR Practices in line with the National HR Standards and International Benchmarks – RBL Group HR Competence Framework.
- Recruitment and Talent Management services (Response handling and placement).
- Labour laws Practices: Labour Relations Act; Basic Conditions of Employment Act; Disputes Resolutions; Preparations and Representation at Commission for Conciliation, Mediation & Arbitration (CCMA).
Accreditation and Partners
South African Board for People Practices (SABPP); MFUWO is a channel Partner – Representative for Service Quality Institute (SQI), a US based global leader in customer service strategy and training; Member of NSBC; SACE.