Mfuwo conferences and workshops are carefully designed with a fine balance between theory and practice.
HR Service Delivery Seminar
26 July 2018 | HB Connect, 165 West Street, Sandton | 08:30 – 16:00
Mfuwo consultancy invites you to attend the HR Service Delivery Seminar – best practices for HR Administrators on 26 July 2018.
This seminar is designed to enhance support skills for HR Administrators; to be able to give efficient support to HR Operations.
The seminar will provide a unique opportunity for HR administrators to discuss issues that specifically relate to human resources management.
Who should attend:
- HR Administrators
- HR Officers
- HR Consultants
- HR Practitioners
Reasons why you should attend this seminar:
- Get on par with the HR Service Delivery Standard
- Take away internal communication skills that will enable you to engage your internal clients effectively
- Learn what HR Managers and Executives really expect from junior HR practitioners
- Get insights on how to get more innovative to move your organisation forward
- Be empowered to always behave ethically
Topics to be discussed include:
- The HR Service Delivery Standard – best practices for HR excellence
- Best internal communication practices for HR administrators
- What can HR Administrators do to assist companies in becoming more innovative and leading edge?
- Mindfulness at work – a practical approach
- Writing HR policies and procedures
- Planting an ethical seed: ethical guidelines for HR administrators